Let me tell you about my Thieves Household Cleaner along with some ways you can use this cleaner.
Thieves Household Cleaner is SERIOUSLY an all-in-one… natural cleaner that’s non-toxic, yet effective.
It’s made with 100% plant- and mineral-based ingredients, including:
- Vegetable-based surfactants like alkyl polyglucoside that are compliant with Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards
- Biodegradable cutting agents like sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate and disodium 2-sulfolaurate from renewable sources
- Therapeutic-grade Thieves and Lemon essential oils (the highest quality and purity essential oils) that are amazing for natural cleaning
Let’s Talk Dilution Ratios:
All-purpose cleaning – 30 parts water to 1 part of Thieves Household Cleaner
Heaving degreasing – 15 parts water to 2 part Thieves Household Cleaner
Light degreasing – 60 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
Glass and windows – 50-100 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
Here are 20 uses for the Thieves Household Cleaner:
- Make your own foaming hand soap.
- In an empty foaming hand soap container, fill 1/4 way full with Liquid Castile Soap. Add in one capful of Thieves Household Cleaner. Fill the rest with water!
- Clean your windows (streak free!)
- Clean your mirrors (streak free!)
- Clean your countertops (granite countertops, too!)
- Clean your sinks
- Clean your showers / tubs
- Clean your toilets! (I just spray right in the toilet and scrub away!)
- Add one capful to your laundry cycle for a boost
- Use as a carpet cleaner (I got a purple stain from blueberries out using Thieves and baking soda!)
- Clean stove tops
- Clean your oven
- Clean your floors
- Add a boost to your dishwasher
- Add one capful of Thieves cleaner to the bottom of your dishwasher before a load
- Clean toys (I like to let them soak in the sink)
- Make an on-the-go hand cleaner
- In a small, portable spray bottle, add 1/2 capful of Thieves cleaner and fill the rest with water. Shake well before each use.
- Clean your washing machine
- Run a “clean” cycle or a hot cycle and add in one capful of Thieves cleaner to clean your machine and make it smelling nice again!
- Clean kitchen tables and chairs
- Clean couches and cushions
- Again, always do a spot test before you work on a large surface
- Pots and pans
- Stain remover
There are so many more uses for this cleaner…
Young Living also has a Thieves starter kit!