The hubby and I were introduced to Young Living essential oils back in 2014 and have been using them ever since! We love them so much that we purchased a second Starter Kit, mainly for the diffuser! I diffuse oils almost every night for the twins, especially while they are teething. We diffuse oils throughout the day to help clean the air, help with stress, and even to help promote a good immune system. We also use oils for headaches, stomach aches, burns, cuts, rashes and even for helping our 3 year old keep her panties dry at night. We also use oils to clean! The Thieves oil based cleaner is amazing, not only is it 100% natural but you can clean anything with it. I’m all about chemical free products when it comes to cleaning around my 4 little girls. When I get some free time I will share some ways I use my essential oils.
Here is some info about the company and how you can get your own essential oils!
Why did we choose Young Living?
We were very impressed by their product quality, the fact that they own their own farms, and their Seed to Seal process. They also hold their plants and oils to a very high standard and test their oils within the company and through a third party to make sure everything is 100% therapeutic grade and safe for use.
How to try Young Living essential oils:
You can sign up as a Wholesale Member or as a Retail Customer via the Young Living website. Note: By using the provided links and signing up, you will actually be placed in my team. As a result, I will always be available to answer any questions and help you as much as I can. I recommend joining as a Wholesale Member, because Wholesale Members get access to the Premium Starter Kit, and the amazing 24% discount off every product you order. You will never have automatic charges to your credit card, guaranteed. You do NOT have to sell oils to become a wholesale member. But if you’d like to earn extra income, it is nice to know that you do have that option to earn commissions or participate in promotions for free oils. I’ll be happy to help you in whichever route best suits your needs.
The Premium Starter Kit- $160
- Lemon Essential Oil- Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
- Peppermint Essential Oil- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.
- Copaiba Essential Oil- Copaiba essential oil may promote wellness, and can be an important part of a daily health regimen
- Thieves Essential Oil Blend- Thieves supports healthy immune function, and it includes Eucalyptus radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system. When taken as a dietary supplement, Thieves is an ideal complement to a daily wellness regimen.
- DiGize Essential Oil Blend- DiGize™ is one of Young Living’s exclusive and proprietary dietary supplements. This unique blend contains Ginger, Anise, Fennel, Peppermint, Tarragon, Lemongrass, Patchouli, and Juniper essential oils, and includes naturally occurring constituents like menthol, citrol, and zingiberen.
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend- R.C.™ Essential Oil Blend is a unique combination of Cypress, Spruce, and three types of Eucalyptus oils, and includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire, or massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort.
- Frankincense Essential Oil- Frankincense includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid, and has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. Applying this oil topically may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is excellent to use for massage after activity.
- Purification Essential Oil Blend- Purification® Essential Oil Blend helps freshen the air and eliminate odors with its unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils, and includes naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial.
- Lavender Essential Oil- Lavender has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender’s aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime; add to bath or diffuse to create a calming and comforting environment. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
- Panaway Essential Oil Blend- PanAway® has a stimulating aroma and is a popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils formulated by D. Gary Young. This blend is ideal to apply topically after exercise, and supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration.
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend- Stress Away™ essential oil blend is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.*
Each bottle contains 85-100 drops of oil so this collection gets you around 900 drops. A typical application is 1-4 drops so they will last you awhile.
You Also Receive:
- 10 oil sample packets (2 each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves)
- 10 Sample Bottles
- NingXia Red samples
- AromaGlide roller fitment (so you can create a roll-on bottle)
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Love It? Share It! Cards
- Love It? Share It! Bottles
- Essential Oils at a Glance User’s Guide
- Product Guide and Product Price List.
- Your lifetime wholesale membership, with product discounts.
Like I said, in the near future, I will be posting some of my favorite oil uses for cleaning and maintaining my family’s health. I will never push or pressure anyone into purchasing any of these products. I will simply tell you about my experiences using these oils and it will be up to you to decide whether to try it or not. The extra income would be nice if you signed up under me, BUT I would be much happier knowing that I was able to help someone. I write this blog in order to help those moms that have similar questions or issues that I have ran into. By sharing my experiences with you, if nothing else, I hope you find value in my content.
P.S. If at any time you are interested in these oils and how they work or smell, but still not sure if you want to spend the money on them, please let me know. I can send you a free sample of the oil to try, and that might help you decide for yourself. Also, please comment below if you have any specific questions or topics you would like for me to cover in the future posts.
Sponsor ID: 2189194
Enroller ID: 2189194
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.