Went in for another dr appointment. Everything is still looking good with the babies. Baby A is head down, YAY! Baby B is transverse but in a good position to turn during labor.
Here are their stats:
Baby A: HB 143
Baby B: HB 140
My dr is so excited that I am still doing good and going strong! God has truly blessed this pregnancy! I haven’t had any restrictions other than lifting the girls, no swelling(even with the heat!), blood pressure is still great, and most days I am still feeling good. I do have my days where I am just over this and ready for babies to come but within a day or two I bounce back and feel good besides the few discomforts that I do have. I am so thankful for a wonderful church family that has been praying for me throughout this whole pregnancy, along with my mother in laws church family praying.
My dr did a cervical check and I am now dilated to a 3 and she is saying these babies could come within the next week! Avery says they’ll be here Friday! As long as they come during the day so my dr can deliver them I am fine with that, but if they don’t come Friday they need to wait until next Monday because my dr isn’t on call this weekend.